2015 DONATION WISH LIST
The Children of Sakila are being helped by your generous donations. Personal sponsorships of individual children help give them an education and the basic necessities of life. This list is a kind of "wish list" that enables you, as benefactors, to donate in very specific ways to assist the ongoing work in Sakila.
This list describes currently needed items to help build the infrastructure required to support the community in Sakila as a whole, and thus the children as well. If you feel a calling to donate a special item or funding for a specific one of these items, please contact us via the donation form at this link, and specify which needs interest you. Thank you for your support.
GENERAL NEEDS/PRIMARY SCHOOL
- $450 Freshen Gravel Walkways.
- $2,000 Upgrade Administration Building.
SECONDARY SCHOOL (HIGH SCHOOL)
- $2,600x10 Large water tanks, each holding 2,500 gallons. Purpose: Rain water storage for washing clothes, showers, and irrigation of crops. Basically, everything except cooking and drinking.
- $27,000x2 Wings to expand the existing girl's dormatory. Creates total housing for 400 girls.
- $65,000 A new dormatory for boys.
- $27,000x2 Wings to expand the new boy's dormatory. With the new dormatory, creates total housing for 400 boys.
- Item Donation: A small pick-up truck. If someone could donate a Toyota we can load it on the container in March for shipping.
- Item Donation: Underground electrical wire for outside lighting.
- Item Donation: Pressure Treated 4x4s. We need (25) 16-footers.